Wanna know how to remove birthday from google calendar? Read further to know more.
Google Calendar is a tool that allows you to create, manage and share your calendar. It is very easy to use, and you can create your own calendar, but it is also possible to use the one that is already available.
It is a powerful calendar and to-do list tool that is accessible from your web browser. You can create multiple calendars for your personal use and share them with your family members. In this article, we will discuss How To Remove Birthday From Google Calendar.
What Is Google Calendar?
Google Calendar is an online calendar, which makes it easier to create and manage multiple calendars and synchronize them with your mobile device.
Google Calendar can be thought of as a spreadsheet, where you can organize and track your day-to-day activities. You can use Google Calendar for scheduling appointments, keeping track of events, planning out your week, and much more.
It is possible to create your own calendar and share it with your family members or to use the one that is already available. It is also possible to invite your friends to the calendar and share it with them.
A calendar is a great tool to plan your daily activities and to manage your time. If you have several events in your calendar, it is possible to organize them according to their priority.
If you are a regular user of Google Calendar, you may have noticed that the birthday of your friends and family members appear on your calendar. If you are not interested in the birthdays of your friends and family members, it is possible to remove them from your calendar.
With Google Calendar, you can manage your schedule. It makes it easier to plan events and get things done. You can even share your calendar with others.
How Does Google Calendar Work?
Google Calendar offers many features and they’re all quite easy to use. It can be used as a standalone app or it can be synced with other devices. It’s free, but it has ads and it can be a bit slow when you’re using it.
Obviously, it’s a calendar app, which is not a surprise, because Google has been the pioneer of online calendar apps. However, it’s not the only app available for your smartphone. You can use the Calendar app to keep track of your appointments, but you can also use other apps like Calendar+, Eventasaurus, MyCal, iCal, and many others.
There are many features available in Google Calendar, and it’s always possible to add more. You can get new features with the paid versions, but the free version of Google Calendar is quite good and it has a lot of features.
How To Remove Birthday From Google Calendar?
To remove birthdays from Google Calendar, you can follow the steps below.
1. Click on your calendar in the web version of Google Calendar (iCal feed).
2. Click on the “Settings” icon. Check to make sure that “Birthdays” is checked under “Events to show“. If not, check it to enable this feature for your calendar.
3. Uncheck all boxes under “My calendars“. This will ensure that none of your other calendars will show up in iCal/Google Calendar’s list of calendars by default for new events that are created.
4. Hover over the name of each calendar one by one and press the delete key to remove it from iCal/Google Calendar. This will remove that calendar from being listed by default when new events are created within Google Calendar.
5. To avoid the hassle of doing these steps every time you want to add a birthday in iCal/Google Calendar, you can also right-click on your calendar and click “Make Default“. You will still see all birthdays at the same time, but any new event will be created with this calendar set as default automatically.
How To Add Birthdays In Google Calendar?
Now add the birthdays in your Google Calendar right away with this tutorial. The process is quite simple and can be completed within a few minutes. You just need to follow a few steps and then you will see birthday events automatically appearing in your calendar after following these steps:
1) Firstly, open “Google Calendar” in any browser. Then, select the View tab on the top left side and check the box next to “Birthday calendar“. Finally, click on the “Save” button present at bottom of the page.
What this does is that it enables the Birthday calendar feature in Google Calendar so that new events are added automatically according to your contacts list which you have synced online using a Gmail account. At this point, if you have not done so, you need to sign in with your Gmail account.
2) After that, simply right-click the “Birthday Calendar” checkbox again and choose “Hide“. This hides new birthday events from being added automatically. And of course, remember to select the box again after adding all of your friends’ birthdays using the method described above.
That’s it! Now any future events which are coming get automatically added by Google Calendar according to your contacts list will be hidden at this point. So when you actually want to see these birthday-related events, select the box next time you go through step 1 above, or else they will not be visible in your calendar.
That is basically how you add birthdays in Google Calendar without typing anything manually. No doubt this is a very simple method and it is also suggested to make use of this feature for added convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Google Calendar?
Google Calendar is an online calendar that you can use to plan your day-to-day activities. You can use it to schedule appointments, keep track of events, plan out your week, and much more.
2. What is Google Calendar Used For?
Google Calendar is a free app that you can use to plan your day-to-day activities. It’s a great tool to manage your schedule. You can share your calendar with others and invite your friends to it.
3. Why Do You Add Birthdays In Google Calendar?
Birthdays are the most common thing in a person’s life. It’s the day that you are born and the day that you celebrate your birthday. Google Calendar is the perfect place to keep track of your birthday because it’s the only calendar that you have.
Google Calendar is a simple and straightforward app that you can use to plan your day-to-day activities. It’s a great tool to manage your schedule. You can share your calendar with others and invite your friends to it.
We hope that you’ve found your answer to How To Remove Birthday From Google Calendar. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to share them in the comments section below. Thanks for reading!
- Roblox Anime Mania Codes in 2023 And How To Active And Redeem Codes - January 28, 2023
- Google Photos On Roku VIA Screen Mirroring Or Screen Casting In 2023 - January 28, 2023
- How To Know If Someone Muted You On Messenger In 2023 - January 28, 2023