If you’re a DirecTV subscriber, using a Roku device to access DirecTV Go is a great way to watch your favorite shows, without having to pay extra for channels you don’t use.
When it comes to watching DirecTV channels on your Roku, you have two options: you can either use a dual-tuner USB stick, or you can use the DirecTV Go app. If you’re looking for a fairly simple way to do this, then this post is for you. Follow this guide and you will be able to watch all of your favorite DirecTV channels on your Roku in no time.
AT&T is finally releasing its DirecTV Now streaming service on Roku. The new service allows you to stream live TV directly to your TV via the Netflix-like platform, and also has a cloud DVR option for recording shows from local TV stations.. Read more about roku setup instructions and let us know what you think.
Are you searching for instructions on how to set up DirecTV on your Roku? Great! You’ve arrived to the correct location. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to install and activate the video streaming service on your Roku device from start to finish. If you have a Roku Ultra, Roku TV 4K model, Roku Premiere, Roku Premiere+, Roku 3, Roku Express+, Roku Express, Roku 4, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3600R), or Roku 2 (model 4210), you may start the activation procedure right away.
- Simple Tips to Watch DirecTV on Roku (AT&T)
- Other Roku Channels with DirecTV Content
Simple Tips to Watch DirecTV on Roku (AT&T)
Here’s how to set up DirecTV on Roku and get started streaming.
- Turn on the Roku device to begin the activation procedure.
- By tapping the Home button, you may go to the home screen.
- You’ll now be able to access the main menu. Using the remote, look for “Streaming Channels.” Use the arrow keys to navigate.
- Go to the Roku Channel Store using the “Search Channels” option.
- Here, you need to type “DirecTV” (or AT&T TV) using the virtual keyboard.
- To add a channel, click the “Add Channel” button.
- It will be added in a matter of seconds.
- To get into your DirecTV account, click “Go to channel” and input your sign-in credentials.
- After you’ve joined up, you may start watching any material you choose.
Other Roku Channels with DirecTV Content
Since DirecTV is now AT&T TV, you may want to screen mirror AT&T TV on Roku to start streaming the best content. It is available as a standalone app on both devices – Android and iOS. Let’s take a look at the following steps to complete the screen mirroring or casting process on your Roku device.
Mirroring your screen on an Android device —
- Go to the Google Play Store after unlocking your smartphone.
- Access the search bar and type AT&T TV.
- The app will appear as a result of the search. To obtain it on your device, click the Download button.
- Now go to the “Notification panel” and choose “Cast” from the drop-down menu.
- You must choose Roku in this case (from the list).
- When the screen mirroring is complete, open the app. You will be prompted to log in. To do so, utilize the credentials – username and password.
- You’re now free to play any material you choose.
How to Screen Mirror on an iPhone or iPad –
- On your smartphone, go to the App Store.
- Type AT&T TV and get the app.
- Install it on your device, then go to the “Notification panel.”
- Select Roku from the drop-down menu under “Cast.”
- Start the app and input your username and password to log in.
- You should be prepared to play your favorite material.
tubi.tv/activate is a similar post.
How to Screen Mirror on a Computer –
- Start your PC and open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the official website, att.tv/watchnow, and click the “Sign In” option.
- To sign in, type your credentials and then press “Windows + P.”
- Select “Connect to a wireless display” from the tab.
- In the “Connect” tab, choose your Roku device.
- You may now view videos on your smartphone that you have downloaded.
Plans for Subscription
You may acquire an appropriate package and start watching DirecTV online.
- $134.99 per month for the Premier Package
- $69.99 per month for the Choice Package
- $64.99 per month for the Entertainment Package
- $84.99 per month for the Ultimate Package
As DirecTV’s services have expanded, the number of Roku devices has also increased, and so has the number of problems people are experiencing with the service. If you’re in the same boat, here’s some simple tips to make sure you’re able to watch DirecTV (and all other cable channels) the way you want.. Read more about how to connect roku stick to tv and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate directv on Roku?
To activate directv on Roku, you will need to go into the settings and find the Activate Directv Now option. Once youve done that, follow the instructions and your directv should be activated.
How do you activate channels on Roku?
To activate a channel on your Roku, you need to go into the settings menu and select activate channels from the list of options.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how do i watch directv on my roku
- how to watch my directv on my roku
- how to connect roku to directv 2020
- directv on roku 2020
- how to connect directv to roku tv