Do you wanna know how to unsend a text message android? You are in the right place. Read on to know more.
Sending a text message is easy. But what if you send the wrong one? Or, what if you change your mind after sending it? Luckily, there are ways to unsend a text message on Android. This article will tell you how to unsend a text message on android.
You might be thinking about whether it is possible to unsend a message on a mobile device? There is a debate as to whether the feature should be introduced in the latest edition or not.
Humans make mistakes, and you will probably send a text message to someone who will cause problems; it can ruin your life depending on the message and outcome.
You know the consequences of leaking confidential information to the wrong person or sending a romantic message to a friend if you send an informal text to your senior.
You are hoping that the other person won’t read it, because it will be unintentional. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to unsend text on the phone. The below instructions can help you figure out that.
Maybe you recovered from your bad luck with some of the options you can adopt. We will help you with some methods on how to unsend a text message on the phone. Let’s start with the exciting things you are going to learn here.
- Can You Delete A Text Message You Sent?
- How To Unsend An SMS/MMS On Android:
Can You Delete A Text Message You Sent?
It’s disappointing, but you can’t unsend a message once you send it. The unsend feature has been introduced to Gmail by only one company. This feature is not available in text messaging on any of the aforementioned platforms.
Once you send the message, it will be delivered, and another person can read it, as these devices only have a one-way messaging service. You have to be careful before you send a message. Luckily, there are certain not-so-Perfect approaches to this problem that you should choose.
How To Unsend An SMS/MMS On Android:
If you want to use this method, you have to remove the phone’s battery or switch it off by pressing the power button. You may be able to stop the message from being sent if you do any of this quickly.
If the method worked or not, turn on your phone, check your account balance, review your last message, and even call. The process of delivering a message to another person requires very fast action. If it doesn’t work after you tap on the Send button, you’ll get less than 5 seconds to react.
TigerText Secure Messenger is third-party software that can be used instead of the built-in messenger on your phone. Your recipients don’t need to use the same app to unsend a text message, that’s the best feature offered by TigerText messenger.
Now follow the below-mentioned process to unsend a text message using TigerText.
- You must download and install the TigerText app on your phone.
- You can type your text message using the application.
- To deliver the message, tap on Send and hold it.
- To remove the text message from the phone, you have to click on it. If the receiver hasn’t opened the message, this feature can’t work.
To make sure that the recall feature worked, you have to look at the green icon. You have sent a message and it is next to it. If this icon appears as Green, then the message will be successful, otherwise, it will be normal if the recall function works correctly. If you want to use this app, you have to choose TigerText as your default text option.
How To Recover Text Messages?
The process of recovering text messages is easy. It is not necessary for you to follow the process.
- You need to download and install an app called Enigma Recovery.
- After you open the app, you can choose your recovery method.
- It’s necessary to sign in to the cloud securely.
- After selecting the messages, you can tap on the Scan to get the data.
- You can tap on the view data after you complete your scans.
- If you want to save the recovered messages on your phone, export them.
How Do I Erase Deleted Text Messages?
When you remove a text message from your device, it will not show up on your device but in the cloud.
- If you want to permanently remove the message, you have to follow certain steps.
- Click on the General option if you want to go to the settings on the device.
- After clicking on Storage and iCloud usage, you will be taken to Manage Storage under the section of iCloud.
- Under the option “Backups” you can choose the device you want to remove.
- Go down to the bottom and press the button that says “delete backup”.
- If you want to erase all the backups, click on Turn Off and Delete.
Unsend Messages (Google Messages App)
Millions of people are using stock software-powered devices, and they have the option of using the Google Messages app. The default SMS app is free of bloatware and butter-smooth and was developed by the Google team. If you follow our lead, you’ll be able to recall messages in the app.
- You can open the Messages and the existing thread.
- Wait for more options to be revealed by pressing and holding the text.
- There is a button on the Trash that you can tap on.
- The thread contains a message that has been removed.
- If you want to remove the text from the recipient device, you have to do it in the default app. In order to remove unnecessary text from the device, you have to remove a single text or multiple texts from the thread.
Unsend Text Messages (SMS Organizer Microsoft)
Millions of people are using an app developed by Microsoft. If you follow the instructions, you can remove the text and clean the thread from the default SMS app.
- The app can be opened and the thread can be opened.
- The text should pop up on the top section if you press and hold it.
- The trash can be deleted by clicking on the trash.
- The selected texts are no longer present in the thread.
- If you ever want to recover the texts that have been removed, you know where to find them with the creation of a backup in Google Drive.
How Do You Unsend Messages On Android In Specific Apps?
You can’t unsend messages if the feature is supported in the apps themselves. While many of the popular apps on our mobile devices offer some level of security, there are many risks and threats to consider. In addition, some of these apps, like WhatsApp and Facebook, also have unsend features.
The messages that are sent by this platform are not for texting. For Telegram, you need to hold on to the message, then press the bin icon, and then remove the message. Hold on to the message in Messenger, Messenger Lite, and tap unsend.
All of these apps do not let the recipient know that they have been deleted. After holding the chat for a long time, click on the bin icon, and then you will be able to remove everyone.
This is where the recipient knows that a message has been deleted. You can’t unsend your message on the platform after a specific time. Even after the recipient has seen the message, all of these apps allow you to unsend it.
If you think you can make such a mistake, you can use TigerConnect Messenger to send your text messages. Unfortunately, no phone has a built-in feature to unsend a text message.
Unsend text messages on Android devices is possible with the help of a third-party app. There are many reasons why you would want to unread your texts, and thankfully there’s an easy solution for those who have Android phones.
With the right tools in place, it will be as if that message was never sent at all. We hope that this article helped you gain all the information you needed to know how to unsend a text message android. Thanks for reading!