Had you been looking to know how to unlock your android phone password without a factory reset? Read further to know more.
You store a lot of data on your Android phone and you want to back it up so other people can’t access it. To prevent further access, protect your phone with a password.
But I’ve often seen many users get stuck unlocking the phone’s password. How to unlock a phone without a password is a big headache for many. But now, there is nothing to fear, because this tutorial will show you how to unlock your Android phone password without losing data is a serious matter.
- 8 Quick methods : How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
- Method 1: How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset With The Androidunlock Tool
- Method 2: Unlock The Android Phone With Find My Device
- Restoring Android Data After A Factory Reset
- Method 3: Bypassing The Android Phone With A Forgotten Pattern
- Method 4: How To Unlock The Password Of An Android Phone Without Factory Reset With The Adb Command
- Method 5: Password To Unlock A Samsung Phone Without Restoring Factory Settings (For Samsung Phone Users)
- Method 6: Unlocking An Android Phone’s Password Without Factory Reset With Safe Mode
- Method 7: How To Unlock An Android Phone Without A Password Using Custom Recovery
- Method 8: Delete The Android Password By Restoring Factory Settings
8 Quick methods : How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset
If you have forgotten your Android phone password, don’t worry – you can still unlock it without having to factory reset the device. In this article, we will show you 8 methods that you can use to retrieve your password and get back into your phone. Keep reading for more information!
Method 1: How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset With The Androidunlock Tool
If you don’t know how to waste your time dealing with this situation, then I just suggest you use Android Unlock Tool. This is a professional tool that you can use to unlock the password of your Android phone without losing any data. This tool will unlock any type of password you use to lock your phone without losing any data. It is 100% safe and reliable and can be used without any problems.
This can be used for any Android smartphone that is locked for any reason. So, this is the best option to unlock the password of an Android phone and I suggest you download Android Unlock Tool and use it without any problem. No matter what brand of Android phone you are using, such as Huawei, LG, HTC, Vivo, or others, this powerful tool works effectively.
If you are an HTC phone user looking for a way to unlock the forgotten HTC phone password without a factory reset, or an LG phone user looking for a way to unlock the forgotten LG phone password without data loss, then this great tool is the best one to use.
Method 2: Unlock The Android Phone With Find My Device
The device you’re using, if it’s running Android 7.1.1 or lower, you can use Find My Device to unlock your phone, and you’ll need a Google account to do this.
To unlock your Android phone, follow the steps below:
Step one: First, go to www.google.com/android/find on your computer or another phone. Then sign in to your Google account > a list of Android devices connected to the account will appear > select the phone you want to unlock.
Step two: You can call, lock, wash. Select the lock option
Step three: When the pop-up message appears, set a new password.
Step four: Then go to the previously locked phone and enter the new password. Now you can easily unlock your phone.
Restoring Android Data After A Factory Reset
With the best tool like Android Data Recovery, you can recover deleted data from Android after a factory reset. This is one of the best ways to recover all the missing files after wiping your entire phone without backing it up.
Method 3: Bypassing The Android Phone With A Forgotten Pattern
You can also use the Forgotten PIN/Pattern function to unlock the device. If you tap this option, you can reset the lock screen with your Google account or a backup PIN.
You can remember your Google account, but keep in mind that this option is only available on devices running Android 4.4 and earlier.
Check the following steps:
- First, enter the wrong password on your phone to get the Forgotten pattern/PIN option, and then press it.
- You then have the option to unlock your Android phone with your Google account, a security question, or a backup PIN.
- If you select Google Account, enter your username and password and sign in to your device.
- If you select the Protect PIN code to unlock option, enter the PIN code to unlock the device.
How to unlock an Android phone without a password click to tweet
Method 4: How To Unlock The Password Of An Android Phone Without Factory Reset With The Adb Command
This is another convenient way to unlock the password of an Android phone without a factory reset. This option is a bit cumbersome, but it unlocks your phone. Whatever password you use, it will be unlocked as follows:
- Then connect the locked device to the PC and run the command line.
- Now go to the ADB installation location on the system and enter the following command: ADB shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
- Then press the Enter key to start it. After a while, unplug the phone and restart it normally.
NOTE – This method only works if you have previously enabled the Developer > USB debugging option.
You can also learn more about ADB Connect here.
Method 5: Password To Unlock A Samsung Phone Without Restoring Factory Settings (For Samsung Phone Users)
Many Samsung users are struggling with the same problem. These users can use the Find My Mobile service directly from their Samsung accounts. However, if you do not have a Samsung account, the following steps are not relevant to you.
Step one: First, go to findmymobile.samsung.com and sign in to your Samsung account.
Step two: Select Lock > Enter a new PIN in the first field on the left, and then click Lock. After a few seconds, the screen lock password is replaced with the new PIN.
That’s it, it’s done…
Method 6: Unlocking An Android Phone’s Password Without Factory Reset With Safe Mode
Another convenient method is to bypass security passwords on Android devices without a factory reset. But remember that this method only works for third-party lock screen apps. Follow these steps to restart your device in safe mode:
- Press and hold the power button on the phone until the power menu appears on the screen.
- Now click on the Disable option.
- You will get a pop-up message confirming that you have restarted in safe mode. To confirm, just press the OK option
- When the device is in safe mode, all third-party applications are disabled and can be easily removed from the Settings menu.
If you now reboot the device and exit safe mode, you will be able to access the device without any security lock.
Method 7: How To Unlock An Android Phone Without A Password Using Custom Recovery
Another convenient way to crack a phone password without losing data is custom recovery. This process requires the installation of a custom recovery to work. And most importantly: Your phone must be equipped with an SD card. An SD card is required to send a zip file when the device is locked.
Here are the steps to unlock the password of an Android phone without a factory reset:
- First, download the zip file named Pattern Password Disable to your computer and put it on your SD card.
You can download the URL here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2532214&d=1390399283.
- Now insert the SD card from the locked phone and restart the device in recovery mode.
- Then flash the zip files to the memory card and reboot the device. Your phone will now start and open without locking the screen.
NOTE – Your device may occasionally ask you for a password or reason. Then enter a password and your device will be unlocked.
The phone is then unlocked and you can access it without resetting it or losing data.
Method 8: Delete The Android Password By Restoring Factory Settings
If the above methods fail to unlock the phone’s password, you need to take several steps to solve the problem. The unit must be reset to the factory settings. The following steps will help you feel more at ease:
Step one: First, turn off the device and briefly press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons. This will speed up the booting of your device and allow you to enter recovery mode.
Step two: Now scroll down with the volume key to Delete Data/Factory Reset and press it. This erases all data and settings on the phone. Then restart the device and the password will be removed.
Step three: After completing this process, you can now use your phone without a password.
So here are all the best ways to unlock your Android phone password without factory resetting if you forgot your password. He offered to go through each solution and see which one works best for you. It is better to use a professional Android unlocking tool because you don’t have to worry about losing your phone data compared to other methods.
All in all, if you have forgotten your Android phone’s password and want to unlock it without factory resetting, we hope you found this article on “How To Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset” helpful. We recommend trying out some of the methods mentioned above and seeing which one works for your device. If all else fails, however, a factory reset may be your only option. Let us know how you go!