In this very article, we will be talking about an addon namely the Venom Kodi Addon, and how one can install Venom Kodi Addon into his / her devices in order to enjoy the applications feature.
Now, there is no doubt that most of us like to watch movies, TV shows, live sports, or games or shows. So, if you really are someone who likes all such things mainly watching movies and TV series or shows, or if you are someone who is looking for an online platform for streaming tens of thousands of movies and shows then the Venom Kodi Addon is one kind of addon that will attract you towards itself very much. This is because the Venom Kodi Addon is an efficient yet simple add-on and that too as well with just some of the one-click movie playlists.
Venom is basically one of the popular Kodi add-ons that let or allows you to simply and easily stream movies, TV shows, and some other entertaining shows using premium sources. This very addon has some of the many features like the Trakt. tv support, Youtube section, library integration, Debrid cloud manager, and many more.
Basically, you may be needing a premium account from Real Debrid, Premiumize, or All debrid for the Venom to work on properly. The Venom add-on uses FenomScrapers which is basically an external scraper package that is also used by some of the other add-ons like Fen. Venom addon basically has been updated and because of this, it is fully compatible with the Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix.
One thing to know about the in-depth report of the Venom Kodi Addon is that it surely will provide you with everything you require or need to know about Venom add-on on Fire TV, Firestick, Android TV Box, or just any other of the device.
Talking about some of the personal experiences of some users, they have discovered that the Venom Kodi addon at a time when a lot of the other most popular addons went offline all too suddenly. Venom is basically an on-demand add-on with having almost tons and tons of movies, TV shows, and other interesting content to keep you glued simply for many hours. As these users have noticed, this Venom addon is also updated on a regular basis with some of the very new content.
How to Install Venom Kodi Addon:-
Now, one thing to keep in mind is that you will be first sideloading this very add-on onto Kodi. Therefore then, you will be having the first very five steps for enabling the option Unknown Sources.
Now, make sure that you will take all these steps carefully as only by following these steps only you will be getting the Kodi add-on. The installation part of this very process will be starting only after completing all these steps.
- Firstly, we run the Kodi app. After opening up the app you will be seeing the home screen. Now, in the top-left corner of the app is the setting option which is a gear image. So, you just have to click on that gear image which is under the logo of Kodi as shown in the above image. By doing this, you will be opening the Kodi Settings.
- Now, you will be needing to click on the System option ( for the users of Kodi 18 Leia ). But if you are someone who uses Kodi 17.6 Krypton, then you will need to click on the System Settings.
- Now, as you open the next screen, on the left side of the screen there is a menu on which there is an option of Add-ons and you need to click it.
- Now, on the right side, you can clearly see the Unknown Sources. You just need to switch the toggle to turn it on.
- You just need to confirm that you wish to keep the Unknown Sources switch on by just clicking on the Yes.
- Now, you may need to go back to the Settings menu again ( just press the back button one time or navigate to the Settings from the home screen of the Kodi again ). Now, just click on the File Manager as shown in the below image.
- Now you see the below-shown window. Just keep going forward by clicking on the Add source.
- Now, just click on the option <None> on the next screen.
- Use the URL: https://123venom.github.io/. Now, just click on OK.
- Now you will be required to name the source path. Although, you can give it any name you want it will be preferred if you make it identifiable. You are going to use it later. Just name it Venom and click OK.
- Now the Kodi 18 users will have to go to the Settings menu again and choose Add-ons.
- Now just click on the Add-on Package Installer icon.
- Now, we will need to click on Install from the zip file and open it.
- Here, you can clearly see the source pathname you added. Now, click Venom.
- Remember to always open the zip file with the latest version. In this very case, it is repository.venom-1.17.zip.
- Now, you just have to wait for Repo Installed notification which can be found in the top-right corner.
- Now, you need to click on the Install from repository and open it.
- Click on the Venom Repo and you will proceed further.
- Now, you just need to go and click on the Video add-ons and open it.
- Then, it is required to click on Venom addon on the list.
- Now, just go and click on the Install option.
- Finally, a pop-up box will show up, just click on the Ok.
Finally, after following and completing all the above steps carefully, you will be able to install the Venom Kodi Addon and will be able to access all the great features of this addon.