In this article, you’ll come to know How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon.
Now, we all like to watch movies, TV shows, live games or shows, don’t we? So if you are someone who also likes watching movies and shows or if you are someone who is looking for a free live IPTV source in Kodi, then the very thing that will attract you very much is the Crew Kodi Addon. This is because the Crew Kodi Addon is an efficient yet simple television add-on that too with some one-click movie playlists as well.
You can also describe the Crew Kodi Addon as a one add on that surely provides you with a lot of movies, live games or sports and replays, TV shows, IPTV, adult content, and also a lot of niche sections like the sections that include stand up comedy or kid’s cartoons.
The Crew Kodi Addon also supports free and Real Debrid users ( cached torrents ). Also, Kodi 19 has officially arrived and the Crew is also finally working with this Kodi 19 Matrix.
Those people who are more into things like watching live sports like basketball, football, wrestling, baseball, MMA and more sports should really consider the Crew Kodi Addon.
The Crew is an all-in-one Kodi add-on from the Crew Repository which has been updated to work with Kodi 19 Matrix.
As it can be viewed clearly that on the main menu sections that can be found at the front are the Movies, TV Shows, Sports, IPTV, Kids, 1-Clicks, CC-Collections, Standup Comedy, Fitness, Food & Brews, Radio, Additional Addons, Search, and more other things.
The main menu does not have only some of the above-limited sections but in fact, it does have something more like it also has a section which is focused on 24/7 Movies, Latest HD, Box Sets, Latest 4K, This Weeks Top 10, Academy Award, Trakt List, Stand-Up Comedy, Genres, People, Year, International, and much more things to find out.
Now one more thing to give attention to or to keep in mind regarding this very topic is that WirelesShack.org does not have any affiliation with Kodi, any Addons, Repos, or Builds. WirelesShack.org is nothing but news and informational website which definitely does not support or condone copyright infringement.
Before using Kodi, one should always keep one thing in mind which is that Kodi should be used only with content that has been personally bought and owned or is in the public domain.
All the above points that are mentioned in above points should be kept in one’s mind before going to use the Kodi as these all are some of the very important key points which should be definitely remembered in the process of installing the Crew Kodi Addon as only then those who want to install the Crew Kodi Addon can successfully install the add on in their system and can enjoy watching a lot of Movies, TV Shows, live games or sports and even also a lot of niche sections like the sections that include stand up comedy or kid’s cartoons.
How To Install The Crew Kodi Addon:-
Now, you will be first sideloading this add-on onto Kodi. Therefore then, you will be having the first five steps for enabling the option Unknown Sources. Now, make sure that you will take all these steps carefully as only by following these steps only you will be getting the Kodi add-on. The installation part of this very process will be starting only after completing all these steps.
- Firstly, we run the Kodi app. After opening up the app you will be seeing the home screen as you can see in the image shown below,
Now, in the top-left corner of the app is the setting option which is a gear image. So, you just have to click on that gear image which is under the logo of Kodi as shown in the above image. By doing this, you will be opening the Kodi Settings.
- Now, you will be needing to click on the System option ( for the users of Kodi 18 Leia ). But if you are someone who uses Kodi 17.6 Krypton, then you will need to click on the System Settings.
- Now, as you open the next screen, on the left side of the screen there is a menu on which there is an option of Add-ons and you need to click it.
- Now, on the right side, you can clearly see the Unknown Sources. You just need to switch the toggle to turn it on.
- You just need to confirm that you wish to keep the Unknown Sources switch on by just clicking on the Yes.
- Now, you may need to go back to the Settings menu again ( just press the back button one time or navigate to the Settings from the home screen of the Kodi again ). Now, just click on the File Manager as shown in the below image.
- Now you see the below-shown window. Just keep going forward by clicking on the Add source.
- Now, just click on the option <None> on the next screen.
- We now just have to type the source path from where the Crew Kodi addon will be downloaded. Use the URL: https://team-crew.github.io/. Now, just click on OK.
- Now you will be required to name the source path. Although, you can give it any name you want it will be preferred if you make it identifiable. You are going to use it later. Just name it the crew and click OK.
- Now the Kodi 18 users will have to go to the Settings menu again and choose Add-ons.
- Now, we will need to open Install from the zip file.
- Here, you can clearly see the source pathname you added. Now, click the crew.
- Remember to always open the zip file with the latest version. In this very case, it is repository.thecrew-0.0.2.
- Now, you just have to wait for The Crew Add-on installed notification which can be found in the top-right corner.
- Open Install from repository.
- Click on The Crew.
- Now, just go on the Video add-ons and open it.
- Then, it is required to click on The Crew addon on the list.
- Now, just go and click on the Install option.
- Only in Kodi 18, you can see the below window. Just click on OK.
- Now, it might take more than one minute for the installation of The Crew Kodi addon. You can simply see the progress of the installation on the Kodi screen. Just wait for the notification which comes in the top-right corner.
- You may also see the below shown YouTube message. Just click on No.
After completing all the above steps, the Crew Kodi Addon will be successfully installed in your system.
Kodi is a great resource for all your streaming needs. The Crew addon is just one of the many addons available that can give you access to tons of content. We hope you found this article helpful and that you will be able to install the addon and start streaming quickly and easily. If you have any questions or run into any problems, please let us know in the comments and we’ll do our best to help. Have a great day!
- How To Recover Deleted iMessages On Mac In 2022 – Simple Guide - October 14, 2022
- How To Connect MacBook To Ethernet In 2022 – Quick Guide - October 14, 2022
- How To Delete Sent Text Messages On Android In 2022 – Quick Guide - October 14, 2022