MotorTrend on Demand is the latest offering from Motor Trend, which is an American automotive magazine. It’s a streaming service that allows you to view automotive content from Motor Trend on your Roku device.
To know how to install and activate MotorTrend on demand on Roku, remember, we’re talking about your Roku player here, not your television. If you want to stream all the MotorTrend on Demand shows (like American Muscle), you will need to activate it on your Roku player. This article will show you how to do just that.
If you’ve been searching for ways to expand your media library and experience, don’t miss our helpful article on how to get MotorTrend on demand for Roku. While you can’t purchase the service directly through your TV, there are still ways to get the MotorTrend app and experience a wealth of new content.
Roku is one of many streaming media devices that allows users to broadcast content from Motor Trend channels. If the channel’s programming appeals to you, use this technique to add and activate Roku’s motor trend.
If you like motorsports and automotive exhibitions, you’ve undoubtedly heard of the Motor Trend channel. Velocity was the previous name of the parent Discovery Inc. network, which was rebranded “Motor Trend” in 2018. The whole brand was created in collaboration with the same-named American automotive magazine.
Even though Motor Trend caters to a specialized audience, it is heavily backed by YouTube and social media platforms. The cable channel now reaches over 88 percent of American households, as well as receives hundreds of millions of views on the Internet.
The success of Motor Trend may be attributed to its TV Everywhere service, which was formerly known as Velocity GO. Although Motor Trend has replaced it with its streaming service, you can still watch your favorite automotive programs on-demand and live motorsports events on a variety of devices.
- What Are The Features Of The Motortrend Roku Channel?
- How Can I Get Motortrend On-Demand To Work On My Roku?
- How Can I Get Motor Trend On Demand To Work On Roku?
- Do You Know How To Get A Motor Trend Subscription?
What Are The Features Of The Motortrend Roku Channel?
Hundreds of hours of exclusive car series, originals, live racing events, replays, and other content from the Motor Trend Network are available on Roku, all without needing a cable or satellite pay-tv subscription.
Hot Rod Garage, Faster with Finnegan, Roadkill, Restoration Garage, and Wheels That Fail are among the exclusive originals available, as well as all of your favorite Motor Trend episodes such as Wheeler Dealers, Bitchin’ Rides, All Girls Garage, Garage Rehab, Fast N’ Loud, Overhaulin’, and more.
Furthermore, the Motor Trend channel airs the most top gear episodes. You can watch the new top gear America reboot as well as hundreds of previous top gear episodes from seasons one to twenty-seven. Extra Gear, Best of Top Gear, and top gear UK Specials are among the episodes included in the collection.
In addition to all of Motor Trend’s programs and original series, you can watch live broadcasts of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and 1000 Miles of Sebring, as well as TV blockbusters and network documentaries. You’ll also be able to see the behind-the-scenes videos.
You may access the Motor Trend Roku channel with a $4.99 monthly single subscription.
How Can I Get Motortrend On-Demand To Work On My Roku?
The Motor Trend OnDemand channel may be found in Roku’s sports section. To add the channel, just follow the instructions below.
- Turn on the Roku device to connect it to your television.
- Select streaming channels from your home screen now.
- Select the Search Channel option from the menu on your screen.
- Then type and search for Motor Trend in the search box.
- On the screen, the search results are shown. Select Motor Trend from the drop-down menu.
- From the overview page, choose the “Add Channel” option.
- The channel is currently being downloaded. Allow a few minutes for the download to finish.
- Finally, choose the OK option on the pop-up.
The OnDemand channel Motor Trend has been introduced.
Google Photos on Roku (Blog)
How Can I Get Motor Trend On Demand To Work On Roku?
With the advent of Motor Trend OnDemand, we now need to activate it.
- Start the Motor Trend OnDemand channel from the new home screen.
- Click the Sign-in button on the home screen.
- You may see two choices on your screen; choose the mobile/computer option.
- An activation code appears on your screen.
- Use a web browser on your PC or mobile phone to go to motortrendondemand.com/activate.
- For the provided slot, enter the activation code.
- Last but not least, click the Apply button.
After you’ve successfully activated your account, you may start watching it on your TV.
Do You Know How To Get A Motor Trend Subscription?
We suggest buying the $4.99 monthly or $44.99 annual standalone Motor Trend plan to view a live and on-demand video on Roku if you no longer have access to cable or satellite TV. What you’ll need to accomplish is:
- To begin, open your browser and go to motortrendondemand.com.
- Then click the Join Free For 7 Days button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Fill in your email address and a unique password on the account creation page, then click Continue.
- Select your preferred Motor Trend plan on the following screen (monthly or yearly).
- Then, if required, provide your financial information and choose your payment option.
- Finally, review your subscription and click the Begin Membership option to begin your membership.
After confirming your payment method, the system will instantly activate your Motor Trend membership. For new customers, Motor Trend offers a seven-day free trial, after which it will charge you for the selected plan.
Car aficionados will be able to see a variety of interesting exhibitions. You can view it on phones, tablets, and gaming consoles in addition to Roku. The channel also keeps you up to speed on the most current studies in the field of automobiles. On Roku, you can watch famous racing events like the British Touring Car Championship, Endurance Series, and V8 Supercars via Motor Trend OnDemand. Motor Trend OnDemand also receives fresh material daily.
This is going to be a short post but I want to make sure you know this important tip! If you want to install MotorTrend on-demand on your Roku device then you need to do this:
Step 1: Go to the Roku website and click on the ‘Sign in with Roku’ button.
Step 2: Enter your Roku email and password.
Now, all you have to do is press the ‘Continue’ button and you’re ready to go.
Read more about motortrend on demand Australia and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions: How to Install and Activate MotorTrend on Demand on Roku
How do I activate MotorTrend on Roku?
To activate MotorTrend on Roku, you need to go to your account settings and click Activate Now under the My Channels tab.
Why does Motor Trend not work on Roku?
Motor Trend is not available on Roku.
How do I get MotorTrend On Demand on my TV?
You can’t. MotorTrend On-Demand is only available for streaming on the MotorTrend app.
Conclusion paragraph: If you’re a Roku user, we hope you found this article helpful. Be sure to check out our other articles for more tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your streaming device. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us. Thanks for reading!