Have you deleted important files such as photos, videos, contacts, music, text messages and call logs from the Android Vivo X 60 series? Wondering how to recover lost data from your Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+? Where can I recover missing files from Vivo X60 series phone?
If you are asking yourself the same questions, this blog is for you. Here are some of the best viable ways to recover deleted data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
But before we get to the recovery methods, read our full review of the Vivo X60 series here.
- Is it possible to recover deleted files from the Vivo X60 phone?
- Part 1: Best method to recover Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ data without backup (recommended)
- Part 2: How do I recover lost data from Vivo X60 series memory without a backup?
- Bonus tip: How do I back up important data on the Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+
Is it possible to recover deleted files from the Vivo X60 phone?
Yes, you definitely have a chance to recover the missing files from your Vivo X60 phone. But you may be wondering how this is possible?
In reality, if your data is lost or deleted for any reason, it is not permanently deleted. They are always present in a hidden form in the device. Most users don’t know this, but it’s true.
This marks the space occupied by the data as unused. This means that you can now save new data there. However, to recover old deleted data, you should not store data on this unused space. What I mean is that you don’t have to overwrite the files that are there.
Here are some important tips to keep in mind:
- Do not use the phone after a data loss, as some data may be backed up and previous data may be overwritten.
- To increase your chances of recovery, you should disable all mobile data, wifi and hotspot, or you can even unplug the device.
- Find powerful Android phone recovery software to recover deleted data from X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
Part 1: Best method to recover Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ data without backup (recommended)
There are many users who have unintentionally lost their data and do not have a backup. In such a situation, people think feverishly about what to do. But you don’t have to worry because you have a better way to get the files. Android Data Recovery is a professional tool that is highly appreciated by professionals in this situation. It is an excellent recovery software that recovers lost data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ phone.
No technical knowledge is required to use this software and it works without any backup. With this powerful software, you can recover all lost data like photos, videos, contacts, text messages, audio, call history, WhatsApp messages, documents, notes and many more. Besides the Vivo X60 series, the software supports all other Vivo phones and Android brands such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Nokia, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei, OnePlus, Google, Realme and others.
Therefore, it is recommended to download Android Data Recovery Tool and recover lost data from Vivo X60 series without any problems.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to recover deleted data from Vivo X60 series.
Android Data Recovery – Recover lost/deleted data from Android phones
The best and effective tool to recover lost, deleted, inaccessible data from Android phones/tablets/SD cards. Unique features are
- Instantly retrieve many types of data such as photos, contacts, SMS, videos, WhatsApp, call logs, documents, notes, etc.
- Recover lost data in any critical situation, such as, for example, in case of screen breakage, accidental and unintentional reset to factory settings, formatting, virus attack or other reasons.
- Allows one-click recovery of deleted files without backup.
Part 2: How do I recover lost data from Vivo X60 series memory without a backup?
After finding the best way, now it is time to check some manual methods to recover lost data from your Vivo X60 phone.
Method 1: Recover lost Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ data with Vivo Cloud
The Vivo Cloud is familiar to every Vivo phone user. It allows users to easily back up files and sync data between their devices. It is easy to manage all kinds of data, such as videos, contacts, photos, messages, etc. It has other functions, such as. B. Locate and lock the device.
This means that once your data has been synchronized to Vivo Cloud, you can easily restore it to your Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- First, unlock the phone and go to Settings.
- Now scroll down and find VivoCloud and tap it.
- Here you can see all the saved files. Select the data you want to recover, e.g. B. Contacts, SMS, and then click on the Restore option to restore the files.
Note – This method is only for users of Vivo phones and only works if you have previously backed up your data to the Vivo Cloud.
Method 2: Recovering deleted Vivo X60 data with Google Drive
Google Drive is one of the best backup options that lets you store up to 15 GB of different data. You can upload files manually or even enable the synchronization feature to back up important files on your phone. They are easy to manage and you can restore them at any time.
Here are the steps you need to take:
- First open Google Drive on your Vivo X60 phone or open https://www.google.com/drive directly.
- Sign in to your Google Account now
- Next, go to the My Drive option to view your downloaded items or to automatically back up your data.
- Here you need to select the files you want to recover, such as photos, videos, etc.
- Once you have selected the files, right click on them and select Download
Method 3: Use Google Photos to restore photos/videos from your Vivo X60 phone.
Google Photos is a popular application that every Android phone user is familiar with. Here you can easily recover deleted photos or videos. If some of your photos or videos are missing, you can search for them here. There’s a good chance your missing stuff is here.
Follow the steps below to recover deleted photos from Google Photos:
- First open the Google Photos application on your Vivo X60 phone.
- Then click on the Trash/Bin option.
- Here you can see all deleted items, such as photos and videos.
- Select the one you want to restore and finally press the Restore option.
This will restore all the photos and videos in your Google Photos library, which will then be available again as before.
Bonus tip: How do I back up important data on the Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+
To avoid data loss, a backup is the only thing that can save you. And your data is secure and can be accessed at any time. Multiple backup options make it easy to back up files on your Vivo phone.
This is what you need to do to back up your files:
- First, open VivoCloud and register an account to backup data such as messages, contacts, photos, etc.
- Now go to Settings > Account & sync and select the option to open and secure the Google account sync interface.
- Then go to Google Photos > click on the menu, then open Settings > Backup & Sync, and your photos will be backed up automatically.
- Then go to Settings > Advanced Settings > Backup & Recovery > Data Backup > Google Server to open Data Backup.
- You can now upload and save more files by connecting to Google Drive or another storage application.
So, in this blog, we will describe in detail how to recover lost data from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+ phone. Data loss is common, but there is no need to worry as the lost files can be recovered. For quick and easy recovery, go to Android Data Recovery software and recover deleted files from Vivo X60/X60 Pro/X60 Pro+.
If you have any suggestions or requests, please put them in the comment box below.
You can connect with us through our social pages like Facebook and Twitter.
Sophia Louie is a professional blogger and SEO expert. He enjoys writing blogs and articles about Android and iOS phones. She is the founder of Android-iOS data recovery and is always looking forward to troubleshooting Android and iOS devices.
frequently asked questions
How can I retrieve ViVo data?
How to recover deleted videos from ViVo V11 Pro?
How do I reset ViVo contacts?
a case of recovery…
vivo backup and restorevivo notes backupvivo cloud backup noteshow to backup contacts in vivo v5vivo mobile data settingsvivo cloud storage space,People also search for,Feedback,vivo backup and restore,vivo notes backup,vivo cloud backup notes,how to backup contacts in vivo v5,vivo mobile data settings,vivo cloud storage space,how can i recover my 2 year old deleted whatsapp photos,vivo notes online